New Years Eve 2009

December 31, 2009

I understand if you're cranky with me.....
It's been a while I know! But I promise I haven't just forgotten you.
I'm sad because I had so many exciting things planned to share with you over the Christmas entertaining period, but unfortunately I ended up having surgery to remove my dicky gall bladder instead.
On the upside I actually get to eat the yummy stuff I bake but everything's suffered for a while!
I spent Christmas recovering and just taking it easy. Well as much as you can with a little one anyways.
So I was sitting here sweltering at 7am, after being up most of the night because it was too hot to sleep and I got to thinking about the fact that it's New Years Eve, the last day of 2009.

It's been an absolutely amazing year.
We had our awe inspiring little boy (who is now 10 months old - when on earth did that happen???), we moved from our home of 3 years into somewhere a little more family friendly, I began Not a 1950's Housewife and met all you wonderful people, I decided to return to tertiary study next year (because after all I don't already have enough on my plate), I had surgery to remove my gall bladder a couple of weeks ago.

All in all it's been a pretty amazing year.

I'm not usually one for New Year's Resolutions but I think for 2010 I'm aiming to try and keep on top of the dishes, be able to spend more time here with you guys and get my head around formal study after 10 years away.

What about you?
What's happened this year that has been important or momentous in your life?
Do you have any New Year's Resolutions that are worthy of mention, Cause we'd love to know!

Have a fantastic New Year's Eve and I'll see you next year.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Dee
xoxox

0 comments: